Be a Member. JOIN NOW...or Give a GIFT MEMBERSHIP
Become a member, renew or even give a gift of membership. Take advantage of what the Greenburgh Nature Center offers all year round. Membership provides an affordable way to spend leisure time and connect with nearby nature. It also supports excellence in all that we do.
To give a gift membership, choose from one of the membership levels below, pay securely through Paypal (no account necessary), then give the name and address of the person or family receiving the gift. It's that easy.
To join now, please see membership levels below
The Greenburgh Nature Center is a 501c3 nonprofit, founded in 1975, and has been a leader in environmental education ever since. Your membership enables us to:
- Protect and sustain our preserve, living collections and historic property while providing educational and recreational opportunities
- Provide a community gathering place for approximately 70,000 onsite visitors annually to discover, explore and enjoy nature’s wonders
- Educate approximately 30,000 schoolchildren each year to improve environmental awareness and understanding of sustainable practices that protect our natural world.
In addition, membership provides you with valuable benefits including:
- Free admission to our indoor exhibits
- Discounts to special events, weekend programs, and early childhood drop-in programs
- Discounts and early announcements to our camp programs
- Discounts at the Nature Gift Shop
- Subscription to our quarterly calendar and monthly e-newsletter
- Invitation to members-only events and the Annual Meeting
- Eligibility to hold a fee-based birthday party onsite or offsite (Family level and above)
- Eligibility to rent the indoor facilities and/or outdoor spaces for meeting or events (Benefactor level and above)
Members are critical to the life of the Nature Center.
Please select the tax-deductible membership level that is best for you!
Extend your membership by requesting that your employer contribute through its matching gift program.
Pay securely through
- All basic membership benefits for two named adults (or caregiver) in the same household and their children under 18 years old
- Eligibility to hold a fee-based birthday party onsite or offsite, based on space availability