As a Greenburgh Nature Center Corporate and Small Business Member, your business will demonstrate itself as a leader for its commitment to environmental stewardship, education and sustainability.
Join today and provide your employees with meaningful lifestyle benefits. Greenburgh Nature Center members routinely exercise and enjoy the outdoors on our trails and preserve. By becoming a Corporate and Small Business Member, you will:
- Reward your employees
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Increase employee engagement, morale and productivity
- Provide employees with opportunities for educational programs and community events
Benefits for your Business
Your business will be eligible for these yearly benefits:
- One-time 50% discount on the Greenburgh Nature Center’s facility rental locations for corporate meetings, employee picnics, corporate retreats, etc. Rental is subject to availability and other rental policies.
- 50% discount on Member-for-a-Day passes for out-of-town employees, clients or guests
- Access to the Greenburgh Nature Center’s Corporate Volunteer Program
- Recognition in one issue of the Nature Center’s quarterly newsletter Greenspace
Corporate and Small Business Memberships
We offer two membership levels depending on the size of your organization. Membership benefits are reciprocal to the Family level.
- Small Business – $750.00 (USD) Bundle (up to 10 members) Subscription period: 1 year.
- Corporate – $1,500.00 (USD) Bundle (up to 25 members) Subscription period: 1 year.
A membership form and payment may also be mailed in to 99 Dromore Rd. Scarsdale, NY 10583. Please make checks payable to: Greenburgh Nature Center.
Auto-Renew for all membership levels is available when you join or renew your Greenburgh Nature Center membership. Automatic Renewal ensures that all members who opt-in will maintain uninterrupted member access, and up-to-date mailings, invitations, and issues of Nature & News. Instead of receiving paper renewal notices, the Greenburgh Nature Center will send you an electronic reminder 30 days before your annual membership is invoiced, along with information on how to securely pay with your credit card or opt-out of the program.